Great Company / Great Opportunities / Great People
United Bank has the vision, the people, and the values to succeed. United Bankshares, Inc. is an $12.1 billion regional bank holding company founded in 1839 and employs 1,700 knowledgeable financial professionals. With over 130 full-service offices in West Virginia, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Maryland, and Washington DC, there are signs of success all around. In today's economy, the strength of your banking company shouldn't be in question. At United, we don't just claim to be financially strong - we have the numbers to prove it.
- 41 consecutive years of dividend increases to shareholders – only one other major banking company in the USA has achieved such a record.
- United is also a member of Dow Jones U.S. Select Dividend Index, which tracks the top 100 highest dividend paying U.S. companies derived from the Dow Jones U.S. Index, as well as the S&P Small Cap 600 and Russell 2000 Indexes.
- United is ranked the 60th largest bank holding company in the U.S. based on market capitalization.
- United has a history of superior long-term total return to its shareholders.
- United continues to outperform its peers in asset quality metrics and profitability ratios.
- ERROR: The job you specified is either no longer on the system or has been closed.